Your Digital Marketer (“we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of website use) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. ‘Our Site’ means yourdigitalmarketer.co.uk
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on our secure servers or the secure servers of third parties authorised by us. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our site, goods and/or services;
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you via our site. We will not otherwise contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, unless you have consented to this. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will only contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you if you have consented to this;
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).
We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We provide a facility that enables other users/clients to send email messages to others. However, users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, send, relay or distribute unsolicited messages (spam*)
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or using our system that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
(*spam may include but is not limited to manipulating identifiers such as in email headers, relaying email from third party’s mail servers without permission or junk mail etc.)
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we use a third party to host the servers on which your personal information is stored.
- In any other manner mentioned elsewhere in this policy.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our customers, registered members, suppliers, partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Therefore we advise you to revisit this page regularly.